EUNSUNG 1200 SEP BARGE
Client: FUGRO SEACORE / JOHN HOLLAND JV Date: Oct 2010 – Jul 2011
Weldtech Oilfield Services was awarded a major contract for the leg jacking conversion onboard the Eunsung 1200 in Dampier WA.
The Eunsung 1200 SEP (Self Elevating Platform) Barge was shipped from Brisbane to undergo a major re-fit /conversion to the leg jacking system which consisted in a removal of the existing pneumatic stroke to a FAR more advanced and efficient hydraulic system. With this came a large on site fabrication and welding scope of work both above deck level and below.
On completion of all leg jacking system conversions and commissioning we were then awarded both the installation and modifications of the pile gate system and sea fastening components to assist in the Barges following project – (CLB PORT B MARINE)
The work scope included:
- Demobilization of all deck equipment on board from Brisbane.
- Decommissioning of existing leg jacking system and assorted components.
- All welding and hot works for the installation of new leg jacking system and overseas fabricated components.
- Fabrication and installation of the control console.
- Workshop fabrication of various items and components in Perth.
- Installation and welding of all under deck piping systems and associated components.
- Installation of all above deck access ways, hand railing and ladders to Australian Standards.
- Workshop fabrication, installation and welding of 400 Tonne Favco Tower Crane Base Cruciform to main deck
- Seafastening of 400 Tonne Favco Tower Crane to Cruciform Base.
- Installation and welding of Port Side Bull Rail Frame and Pile Gate / Leader assembly
- Installation and welding of upper deck seafastening grillage
- Seafastening of all pile top drilling equipment and project related components